FICCI Full Form-Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry.
FICCI Full Form – Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry. It is the oldest or large apex business organization in India. It has intimately witness India’s struggle for independence, its industrialization, and the fast-rising economy of India. FICCI was recognized in 1927 by G.D Birla or Purushottam Das Thakurdas on the recommendation of Mahatma Gandhi. The compartment has been not direct membership of over 252,000 companies from various regional chambers of commerce. The headquartered in New Delhi, India. since of August 2019, Mr. Sandip Somany is the president or, Uday Shankar is the Sr. Vice President of FICCI.
Advantages And Meaning of FICCI :
1. It offers library offices for its individuals.
2. It conducts classes, sorts out gatherings, and workshops on significant issues identified with the business network.
3. It attempts to improve the serious quality of the Indian industry by giving guidance and data on quality improvement.
4. It supports and advances business and specialized training.
5. It sorts out outside outings of exchange assignments to investigate remote venture and participates in the arrangement of reciprocal exchange understandings.
6. It additionally settle questions among part associations through intervention.
7. It is answerable for distributing periodicals for the spread of data for the business network.
8. It conducts economic research and advances logical research for the improvement of industry and business.
FICCI is an association of business associations in India, affiliation is available to all Private or Public division organizations. Moreover, it gives a stage to systems administration and accord working inside and across segments and is the main port of require the policymakers, Indian industry, and the worldwide business network. It likewise supports and assets the legislature and non-government instructive establishments in India.
Conclusion of FICCI Full Form :